ROLE: Solutions Account Manager
Media Central is the sales team behind 9 of Irelands most successful Radio Stations, Newstalk, Today FM, Spin 1038, Spin South West, 98FM, Beat 102-103, Classic Hits 4FM, iRadio NE & iRadio NW.
Media Central is based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Dock and since its launch in 2014 has disrupted and changed the role of media suppliers in Ireland.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who will be responsible for driving solutions revenue and creative commercial content with one of Ireland’s leading media agency groups.
The applicant will be required to deliver outstanding account management, develop an agency growth strategy & produce creative and innovative advertising, solutions & sponsorship campaigns across our range of radio stations and social & digital platforms. The candidate must have a deep understanding of all elements of the agency market in Ireland and must thrive within team environments whilst also possessing leadership qualities.
REPORTING TO: Business Directors and Management
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Work within their team to create & deliver innovative advertising, solutions & sponsorship campaigns to achieve revenue targets
- Respond to client briefs and develop both existing and new client relationships
- Develop and deliver face-to-face presentations.
- Manage & develop new products & revenue streams.
- Responsible for delivery of solutions campaigns within your agency groups.
- Responsible for regular financial reporting on agency performance.
- Working with creative content and station programming teams to ensure campaign delivery, on time & to client brief.
- Manage & monitor client executions and quality control of all campaigns.
- Build and produce monitoring, competitor and analysis reports using Media Monitors and other monitoring tools.
- Oversee project management of larger campaign and commercial events.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications and announcements
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be expected to perform duties as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the companies, as directed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS;
- Proven track record of key account management
- Existing track record in achieving sales targets
- Understanding and experience of media sales and digital marketing
- Understanding of broadcast sponsorship, promotions & commercial content
- A passion and talent for advertising & media
- Excellent client service skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in Mediastar, AdDynamics, & Media Monitors preferred
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Driven and focused on results
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiating skills
- A keen interest in how technology can be used to improve advertising solutions for clients
- Knowledge of Post Campaign Reporting
Email you application to firstname.lastname@example.org