Agency Account Manager, Media Central
Media Central is the dynamic and award-winning sales team behind 9 of Irelands most successful media brands: Newstalk, Today FM, Spin 1038, Spin South West, 98FM,
Beat 102-103, iRadio NE, iRadio NW and OTB Sports.
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Dock, Media Central has disrupted and changed the face of media sales in Ireland since launching in 2014.
We thrive on creativity, innovation, and are passionate about delivering best in class campaigns and results for our clients.
Our new Agency Account Manager will be experienced in managing and growing key agency and corporate client revenue streams across all platforms – spot, solutions, sponsorship, social and digital.
The successful applicant will possess leadership qualities, with the confidence and ability to build excellent client relationships, and an aptitude to effectively manage a wide array of client accounts.
The candidate must have a deep understanding of all elements of the agency market in Ireland and must thrive within a target driven and fast-moving dynamic team environment.
Reporting to the Business Director and Senior Management the applicant is required to develop an agency growth strategy and produce creative and innovative advertising,
sponsorship and solution campaigns across our range of media brands and platforms.
REPORTING TO: Business Director and Management
- Driving creativity throughout our network to achieve sales targets
- Communication is vital and working with key stakeholders to deliver campaigns
- Work within their team to create & deliver innovative advertising, solutions & sponsorship campaigns to achieve revenue targets
- Respond to client briefs and develop both existing and new client relationships
- Oversee project management of larger campaign and commercial events.
- Develop and deliver face-to-face presentations
- Manage & develop new products & revenue streams
- Responsible for delivery of solutions campaigns within your agency groups.
- Responsible for regular financial reporting on agency performance
- Working with creative content and station programming teams to ensure campaign delivery, on time & to client brief
- Manage & monitor client executions and quality control of all campaigns
- Build and produce monitoring, competitor and analysis reports using Media Monitors and other monitoring tools
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications and announcements
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be expected to perform duties as necessitated by your
changing role and the overall business objectives of the companies, as directed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A passion for sales!
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of key account management in a sales organisation or within an agency
- Existing track record in achieving sales targets
- Understanding and experience of media sales and digital marketing
- Understanding of broadcast sponsorship, promotions & commercial content
- A passion and talent for advertising & media
- Excellent client service skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in Mediastar, AdDynamics, & Media Monitors preferred
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Driven and focused on results
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiating skills
- A keen interest in how technology can be used to improve advertising solutions for clients
- Knowledge of Post Campaign Reporting
Email your application to — [email protected]
Closing date for applications 7th February 2021.