Solutions Account Manager Off The Ball
Media Central is the sales team behind 9 of Irelands most successful media brands, Newstalk, Today FM, Spin 1038,
Spin South West, 98FM, Beat 102-103, Classic Hits 4FM, iRadio NE & iRadio NW as well as offtheball.com.
Off The Ball is Ireland’s most popular radio sports show and winner of a record nine PPI awards.
In 2018 Off the ball launched Ireland’s newest sports brand www.offtheball.com , and in addition to the radio show,
broadcasts Off The Ball AM, podcasts, video and written content around the clock.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who will primarily be responsible for driving Off The Ball
solutions and commercial content revenue across Ireland’s leading media agency groups.
The Successful Candidate will become a core member of Media Central’s Solutions team working daily
with the content and commercial teams within Off The Ball.
The applicant will be required to deliver outstanding account management, develop agency growth strategies
& produce and execute creative and innovative advertising, solutions & sponsorship campaigns across all platforms.
The candidate must have a deep understanding of the agency market in Ireland and thrive within
team environments whilst also possessing leadership qualities.
REPORTING TO: Head of Solutions
- Work with the Off The Ball teams to create & deliver campaigns on time and according to client’s briefs.
- Achieving Sales Targets, driving creativity throughout our network.
- Respond to client briefs and develop both existing and new client relationships.
- Oversee the execution of all relevant aspects of our clients Sponsorships and Promotions.
This will span across on air, digital and our TV quality broadcasts on Facebook, YouTube and Periscope.
- Accurately report relevant metrics on all campaigns, across all platforms.
- Develop and deliver face-to-face presentations.
- Manage & develop new products & revenue streams.
- Responsible for regular financial reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring the sales team are updated with relevant audience data and sales props for Off The Ball products.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications and announcements
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be expected to perform duties as necessitated
by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the company, as directed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS;
- A passion for Sport!
- A passion and talent for advertising & media.
- Proven track record of key account management in a digital sales or media organisation. (3 years minimum)
- Existing track record in achieving sales targets.
- Understanding and experience of media sales and digital marketing.
- Experience in executing digital activations
- Understanding of broadcast sponsorship, promotions & commercial content.
- Excellent client service skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen interest in how technology can be used to improve advertising solutions for clients.
- Knowledge of Post Campaign Reporting
- Driven and focused on results
Email your application to [email protected]